Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Dual Master – Data Scientist at Mercedes-Benz.io (m/f/d)
Projektinhalte: Data Science - Data Analytics - Machine Learning
Our project company is looking for you!
You have finished your bachelor studies and are looking for a new challenge for your future?
We, the Steinbeis Center of Management and Technology (SCMT), support you in finding the right project company. Apply now for an exciting project at Mercedes-Benz.io and start your dual master's program at the Steinbeis School of Management and Technology (SMT).
Mercedes-Benz.io is united by the mission to make Mercedes-Benz the digital champion of the automotive industry. Their main products are the Mercedes-Benz worldwide website, its eCommerce platform as well as off-car digital services and after-sales solutions.
- Join an existing cross-functional data team focused on building and operating the central analytics platform to
measure and improve the worldwide Mercedes-Benz websites and eCommerce solutions
- Understand business goals and convert them into data science requirements
- Clean, transform, manipulate, visualize and explore structured and unstructured data sources like web tracking
data, highlight anomalies, relationships and trends
- Develop, back-test, implement and optimize ML algorithms to solve business relevant data science problems
- Visualize and communicate the results of models as well as their potential business impact to non-technical audiences and business stakeholders
- Ideally background in exploratory data analysis, statistics and machine learning methods
- Experience in structuring, cleaning, extracting and transforming large data sets ideally using Apache Spark / Databricks preferable
- Skills in programming languages such as Python
- First experience in interactive data visualization with data analytics tools (e.g. PowerBI) desirable
- Ability to explain technical concepts, data science solutions and insights to a non-technical audience independently and confidently
- Strong verbal and written skills in English and German
Seminars in Berlin, Munich, Stuttgart, Asia, USA and Europe
State-recognized, professionally integrated and financed master's degree program
Supervision by experienced Steinbeis SMT lecturers and coaches
Flexible start of studies possible